PractiTest Discussion Forum

Project Global History

Hello!

We released a new option that will allow project admins and account owners to keep better track of project activities. the project history contains all historical activities made in the project, with filtering options based on entity type, user and type of activity.

Project history can be accessed (by users with admin-level permissions) from the project drop-down list, or by selecting ‘Project History’ from the dashboard tabs.

1 Like

How does one change the location/order of the Project History in the Dashboard tabs?
Can Project History be removed from the tabs and only be available from the projects drop-down? If so, how?

Hi there,

At the moment we do not support the option of removing the project history from the tabs. With that said, we are happy to gather your feedback. Would the option to move the project history tab’s position (for example to be the last tab in your project) be sufficient in your opinion or would you expect to see it in a different section of the system? If so, where in your opinion is the most suitable place for it.

Thanks in advance.

The simplest would be to allow the tab to be moved wherever a person wanted to place it. Just being available via the projects drop-down would be fine by me though I would imagine some users would really like it always present.

Another option would be to make a third type of tab. Currently there is public and private. If I was able to disable a tab that would be best. That means I could have a tab I designed but is disabled so it doesn’t show up even for me except for in the dashboard configuration view. Then the “Project History” tab could be marked as disabled and it would not be shown except in the dashboard configuration view where I could either enable it or disable it. Since the tab would be listed with all the rest I could then reorder it however I would like. When the “Project History” is disabled then it would only be available via the project drop-down.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your feedback.

At this stage we are still gathering customer feedback about this feature and we will make adjustments accordingly in the future.

Thanks again,
Omri