PractiTest Discussion Forum

Practitest Integration with cypress docs

Hi team, Can you help me out in integration Practitest with cypress. Please help me out team. And provide if you have any docs to integrate. Thank you waiting for your response

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: looking for info on this too as we are moving away from TestProject and would like to integrate Cypress with PractiTest and use PT’s automation features.

1 Like

I wish someone would pay more attention to this thread - its been 11 days and still no one at all from PT decided to even acknowledge this

did you happen to get any kind of response at all from anyone? We are trying to find out the same

Hello everyone!
First of all, I’m very sorry for the lack of official PractiTest response from our side.

Regarding Cypress - you can create an automation flow between Cypress and PractiTest by using our Open API.
Here is the documentation of the mentioned API: Full API Documentation (Version 2) - PractiTest
Here is the article which recommends the best practice on how to use it: How to use Practitest API for integration Automation

This would be an extremely useful integration as more folks are using cypress.
But I doubt we will see this implemented by PractiTest team.
We are planning to spend time and resources in creating our own integration using the API.

Not helpful at all
Can you either make a video or create a practical integration with Cypress?
Cypress is one of the most used test automation tools in the market. It is a shame that you don’t have a seamless integration with it

Actually, video is quite a good idea. Can Practitest do a video similar to what you did to Selenium recently? It has been very helpful to our automation guys