I think I found a bug when cloning test cases to a different project.
So here is may scenario:
My Test cases in to different project have the same custom fields. One of the fields is a checkbox called " in smoke". In the test library of both projects I have filter using this checkbox, so that I can see all the tests with “in smoke” checked.
Steps to reproduce:
- In “project 1”, in the test library, I select one test an click on the option “clone tests”
- it opens the interface to clone the tests. I check the option “Clone Tests to a different Project” and choose “project 2” and uncheck the option “Create a New View that will contain all the cloned Tests:”
The test is cloned correctly and the custom field “in smoke” is checked, but when I go to the “in smoke” filter in the test library, the test is not there.
Then I go back to the cloned test details, uncheck the “in smoke” field, save it, check it again and save it. Now if I select the “in smoke” filter I can see the test case there.