PractiTest Discussion Forum

Create a report for particular test run

Hi, I executed multiple test runs for different tests. I want to create a report for any specific test run. I only see either all or last run. Does PractiTest has this feature? if yes, please let me know.

Thanks

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

Apologies for the late response.

That’s not possible, but in case you have multiple runs where each run is meaningful we would recommend to create multiple test instances instead of running the same test instance multiple times.

Thus you will be able to create reports displaying results per instance. In addition please note that you can also use custom fields for instances, hence you will be able to create tabular aggregated report displaying instances’ runs per specific field.

Christine

Hi Christine,

Thanks for reply. My custom fields are not showing in entities. Therefore when I am creating an Aggregate report, it showing nothing.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks

Sunny

Just to clarify that these are showing in Entities forms. Not showing Run List view. But I think, this should be ok. Actual issue is that when I create an Aggregate report on Instances by x & y custom list fields, it is not showing the numbers. See the screenshot attached here.

Attachment is here

Aggregate report

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your detailed response.

Kindly note that in order to see numbers within aggregated report, you need first apply your relevant custom fields to Instance entity (you can do that by going to Settings - Fields - press the ‘pencil’ icon next to your field and link it to Instance). Then you will need to select relevant values within these fields into test instances.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Christine

Thanks Christine.

My aggregate report is working fine.

That’s great!:slight_smile: